Through the Site, CSH offers an advertising and information service giving visitors general information about The Code Building in Charlottesville, Virginia, and leasing information for space available within The Code Building. CSH strives to keep the information on the Site current; however, for a variety of reasons, CSH cannot guarantee that all information on the Site is completely current or applicable to your circumstances. You are encouraged to speak with a leasing agent and to personally inspect The Code Building and any space you may wish to lease in The Code Building before entering into a lease of space in The Code Building. You acknowledge that information concerning rents and availability are subject to change at any time and without further notice.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, And Other Content. The Site does not permit visitors to post reviews, comments, and other content (the “User Content”) and the posting of or any attempt to post any User Content is strictly prohibited.
- Rights and Responsibilities of codebuilding.com Users. You agree to not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, or impair any Services provided by CSH (or the network(s) connected to the Site), violate the privacy and/or security of other users, or interfere with any user’s use and enjoyment of any of the Site. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services offered on the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree not to engage or attempt to engage in any unauthorized access, reproduce, redistribute, publish, display, or prepare derivative works of any software contained in the Site.
- Warranty Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CSH AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING ANY OF THE FOREGOING. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CSH AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER, “THIRD-PARTY LICENSOR” DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU.CSH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CSH SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE FROM THE SITE. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so some or all of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CSH, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and/or the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of the Site and/or the Services, CSH does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to CSH through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to CSH, you hereby grant CSH a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify and create derivative works, all of which will be owned by CSH. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted to or through your use of the Site.If you believe that any Content on the Site infringes your copyright, you may seek the removal of such Content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”), by sending the following information to use at CSH Development, Inc., 300 Preston Ave, Suite 301, Charlottesville, Va 22902, by email at email@example.com:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material you claim is infringing, including a description of where such material is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A signed statement that the information in your notice is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that the identified use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws, restrictions, and regulations of the United States or any foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are or may be subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- com Copyrights. All Site design, text, and graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © 2019, CSH, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. CSH, codebuilding.com, and all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CSH. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the Site herein are the property of their respective owners.